HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHT MILAN
San Colombano al Lambro (35 km from the centre of Milan) is a exclave of the Milan province.
In San Colombano they produce their own DOC wine,and there are more than 10 vineyards in the area the only wine in the Milano province .
The town is dominated by the beautiful castle built in year 1100 and fortified by Barbarossa which then became like the other surrounding the property of the Visconti family.
The launch site is chosen according to the wind direction with the aim of passing near the hill and itâ€™s vineyards.When we reach the height we will be able to see Milan and cities like Pavia and Piacenza , the Alps and the Appenines. Below you will see the Po, the largest Italian river, and the typical countryside of Lombardy with its fascinating geometry.
Your flight includes:
- a detailed briefinga flight that lasts approx.one hour
- a toast with local wine and food after landing
- a first flight certificate signed by the pilot
- transport on our jeep
- a full insurance and VAT in the price
- Meeting point
- In San Colombano al Lambro in via Lodi
- On request we do pick up in the HOTEL IN MILAN town or at Metro Famagosta (green line)