Terms and Conditions
Gift voucher = voucher redeemable for any activity on the site www.milanomongolfiere.com.
Ticket = ticket with pre-established date.
You = person who buys the gift voucher / ticket and accepts these “Terms and Conditions”.
We = Milan Mongolfiere.
1. When you purchase a gift voucher / ticket you are bound to these “Terms and Conditions” which are also found on our website.
2. The purchase of the gift voucher / ticket can be made online on the milanomongolfiere.com website or using our printed format booking form (on request) where these “Terms and Conditions” are present.
3. The flight reservation can be made through our website, e-mail or telephone.
4. You have the right to exercise the withdrawal within 10 days from the purchase of the gift voucher if you have not already booked the flight.
5. The gift voucher is personal and in the event of a change of name, please notify us by e-mail; before the flight the new beneficiary must sign for acceptance these “Terms and Conditions”.
Our obligations to you
6. The gift voucher gives the right to participate in an experience of a balloon flight in a date to be agreed within 5 years of purchase and, if nothing else specified, includes the balloon flight, breakfast / toast after the landing, transport with one of our off-road vehicles from the meeting place to the take-off point and then from the landing site to the meeting place and the aeronautical insurances provided for by current legislation.
7. Our flights are scheduled to last around 45 to 60 minutes, but for safety reasons, the pilot has the absolute responsibility of deciding the duration, the conduct of the flight, the time and place of landing. We could therefore never guarantee exactly the duration or route that the flight will follow as it is not possible to pre-set it in advance.
8. A hot air balloon flight depends completely on the weather conditions. It is possible that your flight will be canceled at any time if the weather conditions are not favorable, even up to a short time before take-off. For group flights, the flight can be postponed when the minimum number of participants is not reached. If a flight is canceled due to weather or for any other reason we will propose a new date to fly. However, we will not reimburse the gift voucher / ticket or any transport, board or lodging expenses.
9. If flights are suspended for reasons of force majeure event, the validity of the gift voucher / ticket will be extended for a period equivalent to the period of suspension. We are not responsible, however, for economic losses or any damage caused by this possible suspension.
10. The gift voucher / ticket is never refundable. It is reimbursed in the case of:
- withdrawal within 10 days from the day of purchase if no flight date has been booked yet (point 4)
- if you present a medical certificate at least one month before the expiry of the gift certificate that attests that you are not able to fly and that you will not be for the entire remaining validity of the gift voucher and
- if you are not resident in Italy.
The refund is made exclusively to the person who purchased the gift voucher.
11. We reserve the right to entrust the execution of our flights to other operators, holders of a regular ENAC license, who have a collaboration contract with us. Also in this case these “Terms and Conditions” will always apply.
12. On all our refunds is applied a deduction of 20% of the cost of the gift voucher / ticket for the general expenses we bear, except for the withdrawal disciplined in point 4.
13. If you cannot fly within the expiry date of the gift voucher / ticket because you are pregnant we will extend the validity for 18 months provided that we receive a written communication within the first 4 months of pregnancy.
14. Milano Mongolfiere has insurance coverage for air carriers pursuant to Regulation (EC) No. 785/2004 and Regulation (EU) No. 285/2010 for each passenger, in the event of death and / or personal injury. In all cases the compensation is not due or is due to a lesser extent if it is shown that the damaged passenger is responsible for the damage or has contributed to it due to negligence, wrongful act or omission. The right to compensation for damages lapses within two years from the day of the flight.
15. We assume no responsibility for any damage to cameras, cameras, mobile phones that you carry in flight. We also assume no liability for any damage to your vehicle or objects inside it that could occur during the period in which it will remain parked at the meeting point during the flight.